Monday, February 23, 2009

Third assignment_word2

After doing brochure, I did booklet. Firstly I change the paper margin.
file > page setup > pages, multiple pages (book fold)
If we set to book fold, then the paper will be in horizontal state, and being divided into two pages. So when we print it out, it will be first page and the
last past in the first paper.


However, during printing this booklet, the machine can not print it out in double sided. Therefore, I printed in manually by changing the page setup.
file > page setup > pages, multiple pages (2 pages per sheet)
Therefore firstly need to print page 8 and 1, 2 and 7, 6 and 3, 4 and 5.


This is the booklet that I have done.:)

1) to insert header. view > header and footer > insert the caption. This caption will be viewed in other pages too.
2) to insert page number. insert > page numbers> untick "show number on first page > ok. So there is no number viewed on the first page.

3) I drew the picture by using paint.

4) I pictured the picture from book.

5) Here are the pictures that have been taken from internet.

6) I changed the format of the picture, so that it will not cover the words.


7) The chart was inserted from drawing tool bar. insert diagram or organization chart.


p/s both of the word assignments i got full mark. yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment